Potential Murder Suspect

i have P.M.S / does that stand for pissy mood syndrome

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Suffixocation

so the statist marxian socialoid georgearianist mutualite / gasp / i'm suffixocating
I love my Libertarian friends! So it is with love I poke gentle fun at them.

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Political Leanings

left leaning / right leaning / libertarian leaning
I’m not a Libertarian, but I am Libertarian-leaning.

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

The Joy of Publishing

at last my book is published / awesome

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Perspiration

genius is 1% inspiration / and 99% perspiration / i'll get to the other 1% later
This quote is attributed to Thomas Edison.

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Now 12.5% Smaller!

Due to the prevalence of narrow blogs out there, Mimi & Eunice’s friend Brett Thompson modified the default embed size of Mimi & Eunice comics from 640 pixels wide to a mere 560 pixels. Thank you, Brett! Everyone, please embed Mimi & Eunice cartoons liberally. Or drag-and-drop them onto your hard drive, and re-post them elsewhere. Or click on them for high-res versions, and print them in paper publications. The more they’re shared, the better.

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Paradox

i used to be orthodox / then i saw that god both does and does not exist / now you're a paradox

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Rivalrous vs. Non-Rivalrous

if i steal your copy you don't have it any more / if i make a new copy we both have one / if you compete with my monopoly i don't have it anymore

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Advice != Help

your advice isn't working! you must be doing it wrong / or maybe you're just inherently defective / what i'm just trying to help

[ Embed this comic ]
Share

Freetards

you freeboards expect everything for free / i'm just advocating free markets / markets don't grow on trees you know

[ Embed this comic ]
Share