Recent Comments

Perspiration

genius is 1% inspiration / and 99% perspiration / i'll get to the other 1% later
This quote is attributed to Thomas Edison.

2 comments to Perspiration

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>